Forged Vacuum Advance Electronic Distributors
JEGS Mopar HP distributors use the stock style plug wires and have the correct electrical connector for use with the Mopar wiring harness. Ideal for use with the Mopar electronic ignition conversion kit with the Orange, Chrome, or Gold ignition box.
- Fully Machined Forged Housing for a Billet Look
- Center-Less Ground Polished Distributor Shaft
- Sealed Ball-Bearings - Both Top & Bottom
- Adjustable Vacuum & Mechanical Advance
- Stock Style Cap & Rotor
- Mopar 2-Wire Electrical Connector
- Works w/ Mopar Orange, Chrome & Gold Ignition Boxes
- Direct Replacement for Mopar Vacuum Advance Distributors & Electronic Ignition Conversion Kits
- Smaller Housing than Most HP Distributors - for Extra Clearance to the Cylinder Head & Valve Cover on Big Block & Hemi Engines
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.