RC Monster Trucks
- The Torch RC 4x4 Monster Truck does not come with a battery or a charger. These units must be purchased separately. See Below. This truck is compatible with NiMH and 2S-3S LiPo batteries.
- The Pistol-Grip Controller requires 4 AA batteries not included and is sold separately. We recommend JEGS 555-44601 AA 4-pack heavy-duty batteries.
Tackle treacherous terrain with the JEGS 44400 Torch RC 4x4 Monster Truck. Employing a powerful high torque motor and customizable control settings, this truck will add a new element of fun to your RC experience.
Combining high ground clearance, deep-tread tires, and a coil-over suspension this truck stays well planted when being put through its paces. Beyond performance and handling, the Torch is designed with an eye toward aesthetics. The suspension components and wheels have a realistic look to them, while the body is wrapped in a distinctive color scheme. This RC monster truck looks as good sitting still as its capabilities impress when used off-road.
Personalize your truck with upgraded components to increase performance and reliability along with appearance. See the links below for upgrades including wheelie bars, bead lock rings, gearing, tension bars, and ball bearings in place of metal bushings.
- Overall: 16 in. L x 12.200 in. W x 9.450 in. H
- Tires: 5.354 in. D x 2.913 in. W
- Ground clearance: 3.140 in.
- Weight: 4.850 lbs.
- Tires: Directional V-pattern
- 4.8V: 10.0 kg 138.8 oz./in.
- 6V: 12.0 kg 166.7 oz./in.
- 4.8V: 0.26 sec/60 degrees
- 6V: 0.23 sec/60 degrees
- Servo horn gear splines: 25 teeth
- ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
- Waterproof (With the exception of prolonged submergence)
- Built-in capacitor
- Programmable with jumpers
- Center shaft drivetrain (More efficient transfer of power)
- Axle shafts: 5mm hardened steel
- 2-speed (High/low gears)
- Changeable gearing
- Sealed axle housings
- Slipper clutch
- Front and rear planetary gears
- 4-link suspension designed to look realistic
- Dual vertical plate layout
- Sealed compartment for the receiver
- Shocks: (8) Oil-filled coil-overs (2 per corner)
- Axles: Solid front and rear (Realistic design)
- Steering drag link: Hardened steel construction
- Anti-squat (At 15-degree intervals)
- Castor angle (At 15-degree intervals)
- Shocks: (8) Oil-filled coil-overs (2 per corner)
- Servo: 12 kg
- Electronic Safety Features
- Over-heating prevention
- Throttle signal loss protection
- Pistol-Grip Controller
- Requires 4 AA Batteries Not Included
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Servo reversal (Reverse steering control)
- End-point (Increase or decrease maximum steering angle)
- Digital trimming (Adjusts steering to neutral position when not moving)
- Dual-rate (On-the-fly adjustments)
- Throttle reverse (Reverse controls)
- End-point (Increase or decrease maximum throttle input)
- Braking (Increase or decrease braking force)
- Digital trimming (Adjust the throttle in the neutral position when not moving)
Blaze New Trails...On a Small Scale with RC Monster Trucks
JEGS Torch and Hooligan RC Monster Trucks allow you to explore another world of motorsport and mechanical mayhem. Whether running in your backyard or on a competitive track, JEGS Remote Control Monster Trucks will surpass your expectations.
Powerful high-torque electric motors and waterproof ESC electronics equip these monster trucks for any obstacle. Designed with ample suspension travel means that no jump is too high or course too rough. With realism in mind, the suspension components match the real thing, and tires with aggressive tread patterns help get the power to the ground.
The intuitive 2.4GHZ FHSS handheld controller makes piloting your RC truck a seamless experience. The controller features adjustable steering, braking, and acceleration options tailored to your driving style.
Beyond performance, vehicle appearance is equally important, and the use of elaborate color schemes helps each monster truck stand out from the competition.
To allow for personalization and improved performance, a number of upgraded components are available for your RC Monster Truck.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.