Black Cast Aluminum Finned Valve Covers
Covers Fit these LS Engines:
- 4.8 L / 293 c.i.
- 5.3 L / 325 c.i.
- 5.7 L / 346 c.i.
- 6.0 L / 364 c.i.
- 6.2 L / 376 c.i.
- 7.0 L / 427 c.i.
- (2) Aluminum lower valve covers
- (2) Aluminum upper coil covers
- (8) 1/4 in.-20 x 2 3/16 in. L stainless steel coil cover mounting bolts with 1/4 in. 12-point flange head
- (8) 1/4 in. I.D. x 5/8 in. O.D. x .085 thick, coil cover mounting bolt rubber washers
- (16) 1/4 in.-20 x 1 1/4 in. L stainless steel coil attaching bolts with 3/8 in. 6-point hex flange head
- (16) 1/4 in. I.D. x 1/2 in. O.D. x 9/16 in. L black plastic coil spacers
- (8) 6mm x 1.0mm x 83mm L stainless steel lower valve cover bolts with 9mm hex head
- (8) 1/4 in. I.D. x .782 in. O.D. x .076 in. thick steel lower valve cover flat washers
- (8) 1/4 in. I.D. x .470 in. O.D. x 2 5/8 in. L aluminum lower valve cover spacers with rubber grommets
- (2) Low-Profile Oil Fill Caps
- (1) JEGS valve cover gasket set of 2 555-210870
Revitalize Your Engine Bay with New Valve Covers
JEGS offers many refined Valve Cover designs to fit a variety of valvetrain combinations. Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy to endure the constant rigors of drag to circle track racing, JEGS Valve Covers maintain their seal without flexing or leaking to accommodate today's high-vacuum systems and stress.
Will the covers work with ACdelco D585 coils? The LSIII coils recommended are delco D580. I’m wondering if I’d have to by all new coils as well
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.