JEGS Retrofit Oil Pan for GM LS Series Engine Swaps [Black Cast Aluminum]
Items You Need
JEGS 555-50277 Retrofit GM LS Swap Oil Pan Features:
- Desired for LS Engine Swaps
- A Perfect Choice when More Engine-to-Chassis Clearance is Required Near the Front Half of the Oil Pan
- Cast Aluminum with Thick Ridges for Extra Strength
- Engineered for Clearance with OEM Fitment
- Stock Location Oil Filter Mounting
- Include Gasket, Sump Baffle, Pickup Tube, Oil Filter Stud, Oil Passage Cover Plus Drain Plug & Hardware
- Retains Stock Oil Filter Location
Engine Swap Fitment:
- 1967-1969 Camaro & Firebird
- 1968-1974 Nova, Apollo, Ventura, & Omega
- 1982-1992 Camaro & Firebird
- 1978-1987 G-Body
- 1964-1972 A-Body
- This Pan was Designed to Allow for Additional Engine-to-Chassis Clearance in the Front Half of the Oil Pan. See Illustration above for Dimensions.
- Pan is designed to accept 22mm x 1.250 in. thread oil filters used on 2007 & later LS series engines. We recommend JEGS oil filter 555-JG113.
What is the depth of the front of pan? Can see a full view with measurements?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.