- Provides a firm foundation for racing or the serious street enthusiasts
- Fits 1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird with small or big block chevy engine
- Keeps the engine in its place, eliminating the movement caused by stock flexible rubber mount
- Note: requires use of JEGS 555-50511 engine mounts. Transmission manufacturers recommend using urethane transmission mounts when using solid engine mounts, we recommend JEGS 555-61820
- Made in USA with high-quality components and assembly
Will these work with stock engine mounts or are these the same height from side to side?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.