LS Chevy Pump
Note: Requires use of JEGS o-ring style hose adapter 555-50905-1
JEGS 50917 Water Pump Features:
- Only 7 3/4 lbs.
- Heavy-duty electric dual voltage epoxy-coated motor adapts to 12-volt & 16-volt systems
- Draws only 6 Amps
- Billet aluminum 6061 impeller is anodized to resist corrosion
- Stainless steel motor shaft with jacketed seal
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Machined with O-rings for tight block sealing (no gaskets needed)
- Fits all LS motors except LS9
- (1) 14 Gauge Wiring Harness with fuse holder and 20 amp fuse
- (1) Aluminum Plug: 1 1/4 in.-12 thread x 1 in. UHL with o-ring seal and a 9 mm Allen Head
- (6) Stainless Steel Socket Head Mounting Bolts: 8 mm-1.25 mm x 30 mm UHL, with 6 mm Allen Head
- Installation Instructions
the outlet hose fitting is for what size radiator hose
With this pump is there a spot for the thermostat like a factory pump? And if not what do you offer in the way to have a thermostat? Thanks
On the top of the LS pump there is an 1/8 NPT port. Does that have pressure on it or can it be used for Steam vent?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.