Small Block Chevy Intake Manifolds
JEGS 513074 single four-barrel low-rise dual-plane intake manifold is designed for 1996-2002 Chevrolet 350 Vortec engines. Its dual carburetor bolt pattern allows you to use a spread-bore Quadrajet style or a square-bore Holley style Carburetor. This cast aluminum unit makes the perfect intake manifold if you're looking for additional torque and horsepower over a stock four-barrel manifold.
JEGS 513074 Chevy 350 Vortec Intake Manifold Features:
- Low-rise Design
- Dual Plane design for optimum fuel distribution
- Dual Carburetor bolt pattern for spread bore and square bore carburetors
- Includes square bore plate & gasket
- Port exit dimensions: 1.094 in. x 1.984 in.
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 4 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 6.500 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 3.625 in., (B) 4.8750 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- It May also be used on Vortec or 1995-Earlier blocks with Vortec pattern cylinder heads
- 2 Front and Rear 1/2 in. NPT water outlet ports for additional cooling
- 1 Rear 3/8 NPT vacuum port
- Provisions for dual distributor hold-downs
- Accepts late model alternator, water neck, AC, and HEI
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
Additional Recommended Items (Sold Separately):
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend JEGS 555-210076 for adequate runner clearance.
- Recommended Intake Gasket 555-210003
- Front to Rear Coolant Fittings and Hose
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree 1/2 in. NPT to -8 AN Fittings - 555-110149
- (2) JEGS Black Straight 1/2 in. NPT to 8 AN Fittings - 555-110109
- (1) JEGS Black Pro-Flo 350 -8 AN Braided Hose, 3 ft. - 555-110920
- (1) JEGS Black Straight -8 AN Max Flow Hose End - 555-110002
- (1) JEGS Black 45-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose End - 555-110012
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose Ends - 555-110022
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|555-16125||Open Spread Bore|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
|555-83201||SBC - Vortec|
Dual-Plane Performance Intake
JEGS Champion Series 331 Dual Plane Aluminum Intake Manifolds feature the latest machining techniques to ensure the best quality results. The cast aluminum intake manifold construction yields a lighter, more consistent casting for smoother intake runners, optimal fuel atomization, and improved fuel & air distribution to the cylinders—resulting in more power!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.