Tall Oil Breather Tanks
Ideal for dry sump tanks, rear axle housings or as a wet sump breather vent. Constructed from extruded billet aluminum complete with billet end caps for a sanitary appearance and finished with a clear anodize. Features the "Just-Able" integral mounting system, exclusively from JEGS, for easy attachment and a ball drain valve not a petcock like everybody else.
- Adaptor fitting
- Hex socket plug so that it can be plumbed from either side
- Stainless hardware
- Washable clamp on filter element
- Rear axle housings
- Vacuum breather vent
- Dry or wet sump system
- Oil Overflow
- JEGS "Just-A-Ble" mounting system (an integrated slot with sliding hardware for mounting ease and flexibility)
- Stainless hardware and washable clamp-on filter
- Constructed from extruded billet aluminum and anodized clear
- Ball drain valve, not a petcock
- Removable inlet allows for plumbing from either side
- Available with: -10AN Flare x -10AN Port adapter fitting or -12AN Flare x -10AN Port adapter fitting
How does this mount to the car?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.