- All-in-one complete rebuild kit takes the guesswork out of transmission repair
- Fits 1976 through 1997 ford c6 transmissions
- Includes the following: all paper gaskets, pan gasket, rubber o-rings and lip seals, metal clad seals, sealing rings, friction plates, filter, front and rear bushings, band, and modulator
- Made in usa with high quality materials and assembly
- Basic overhaul kits available separately with gaskets and seals only
Complete Rebuild Kits Contain:
- All paper gaskets
- Pan gasket
- Rubber O-rings
- Rubber lip seals
- Metal clad seals
- Sealing rings
- Friction clutch plates (High Energy Clutches)
- Steel clutch plates
- Front & rear bushings
Note: Kit is designed to work with C6 transmissions with 4 Forward Clutches.
Will this kit work with the 4x4 C6?
Will it work on the 4 speed c6 with 4x4?
Will this kit work for a 1971 C6? What’s the difference, and what kit is recommended if this won’t work?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.