Whether your building a race car or street machine the JEGS 631224 universal high-volume brake master cylinder will give you plenty of additional stopping power. Its light weight and universal design allows for easy mounting on any vehicle.
- Universal Style and 2-Bolt Mounting Flange Makes Installation a Breeze
- Single Fluid Reservoir
- 8.2 oz. High-Volume Fluid Capacity
- Light Weight Die-Cast Aluminum Body
- Specially Designed 3/4 in. Piston Bore Diameter & Internal Components for Extreme Braking Conditions
- Standard 1/8 in.-27 NPT Fluid Ports for Simple Brake Line Installation
- Steel Cap and Retainer with Rubber Gasket for a Tight Reservoir Seal
- Adjustable Pushrod allows for a Precise Brake Pedal Position
- Master Cylinder Housing
- Length: 4 7/8 in. from mounting flange to outlet port
- Height: 5 1/2 in. From bottom of mounting flange to reservoir cap retaining clip
- Width: 2 3/8 in. Body
- Mounting Flange: 2-bolt, .400 in. Dia. x 2.250 in. center to center of mounting holes
- Side Mounting Pattern: 2-bolt, .330 Dia. x 3 in. center to center of mounting holes
- Piston Bore Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Fluid Reservoir: 3 3/8 in. I.D. L x 2 1/16 in. I.D. W x 2 3/16 in. deep at top of piston bore
- 5/16 in.-24 Thread x 3 1/4 in. Long. End of rod to piston bore opening
Performance Brake Stopping Power
JEGS High-Volume Master Cylinders are made from high-quality die-cast aluminum, machined and assembled with top quality components to provide reliable stopping power. The 8.2 oz. brake fluid volume is more than 25% additional capacity compared to other master cylinders which will prevent; excessive pad wear, high temperatures and pressure loss. JEGS Master Cylinder bore diameters are designed to provide a tight, solid seal while the internal makeup ensures a constant supply of fluid, eliminates aeration, provides fast retraction, and speeds up fluid recovery.
What is the length from the mounting flange face to the end of the reservoir?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.