GM Car, Disc Front & Drum Rear
JEGS 631430 GM Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit Includes:
- Designed for Disc Front & Drum Rear Applications
- 11 in. O.E.M. Single Delco Moraine Stamped Zinc Power Brake Booster
- 1 in. Bore Cast Iron Master Cylinder
- Left/Driver Side Mount Brass Proportioning Valve Kit with Mounting Bracket and (2) 3/8 in.-24 Ports for Front Brakes & (1) 9/16 in.-18 Ports for Rear Brakes
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Angle Firewall Mounting Bracket
- Pedal Rod Extension & Clevis
- 1964-1972 GM A-Body, Buick Skylark, Chevrolet Chevelle, Pontiac GTO
- 1967-1969 GM F-Body, Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird
- 1968-1974 GM X-Body, Chevy Nova
Improve Your Stopping Distance with a Power Brake Conversion Kit
JEGS power brake conversion kits transform your manual brake system into an improved power-assisted unit. JEGS Power brake units provide better stopping distance and improved vehicle safety. These units are easy to install and include a master cylinder, power brake booster, mounting brackets, and components. They are available in OE styles with a cast iron master cylinder and zinc power booster, stylish black and chrome finishes with an aluminum master cylinder, and several power booster choices for your specific application. JEGS has the right selection for your brake improvement needs.
Will this fit NY 69 firebird
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.