JEGS Frame C-Notch Kit 1963-1972 GM C10 2WD Truck
Items You Need
GM Truck, Frame C-Notch Kit
Template This template is designed to be printed on an 11 in. x 17 in. sheet of paper.
JEGS C-notch kit lets you lower your classic 1963-1972 GM C10 2WD Truck without frame to rear axle clearance issues. Including brackets for both frame rails and all the necessary hardware, this kit can be installed without removing the bed, making installation easy. Cutting and drilling are required for installation. Designed to be bolted into place, the brackets can also be welded into place for a more secure attachment. Side and bottom attachment points ensure that frame strength is retained. This modification is necessary when lowering your C/K truck 4 in. or more.
- Guide and template to make installation easier
- Template printed to scale on 11 in. x 17 in. paper. Cut out and align to the top of the frame rail. Reversible design lets it be used on both sides. The front and top are marked for quick reference.
- 2-part brackets securely welded together to retain frame strength
- Bracket dimensions: 20 1/8 in. L x 4 3/4 in. H x 3 5/8 in. W
- Notch dimensions: 2 3/4 in. H x 3 1/4 in. W (at the top), 5 1/2 in. W (at the bottom)
- Bump stop pad dimensions: 2.060 in. D x 0.675 in. H (Not counting threads)
- Bump stop overall height: 1.540 in.
- Black Finish
- 9 mounting holes to fit different bed lengths
- Bracket hardware (Grade 8):
- (16) Bolts: 7/16 in. -14
- (32) Flat Washers: 7/16 in.
- (16) Lock Washers: 7/16 in.
- (16) Nuts: 7/16 in. -14
- Bump stop hardware:
- (4) Lock Nuts: 3/8 in. 16 (Comes with 2 extra nuts)
- (4) Flat Washers: 3/8 in.
Note: Installation of this c-notch kit requires cutting and drilling holes in the frame rails. Modification to the bracket may be necessary. Verify fitment before modification, kit cannot be returned afterward.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.