JEGS Racing Super Coolant Additive Features:
- Formulated with a Chemical Wetting Agent Doubling the Wetting Ability of Water Alone
- Improves Heat Transfer in the Cooling System
- Enables Engines to Run up to 25 Degrees Cooler
- Prevents Overheating, Maintaining Maximum Horsepower
- Contains Premium Corrosion Inhibitor Formulated to Protect Engine Seals & All Metals Found in Common Cooling Systems Including Aluminum
- Compatible with all Types and Colors of Coolant/Antifreeze
- Safe for use in both Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- Contains no Glycol and is Safe for Track Use
- 16 oz. Bottle Treats 12-20 Quarts
Glycol-Free Coolant Additive
JEGS Racing Super Coolant Additive is formulated with a chemical-wetting agent that improves the heat transfer of your vehicle’s cooling system, allowing the engine to run cooler, while maintaining maximum horsepower. Compatible with all types of coolant and antifreeze, this glycol-free additive is safe for track use; however, it does not offer freeze protection, so when freezing temperatures exist, we recommend that it be mixed with antifreeze in street vehicles.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.