Utility Floor Jack
JEGS 555-79000 Floor Jack Features:
- Heavy-duty steel construction and cylinder allow for lifting up to 4,000 lbs
- Heavy-duty steel swivel caster wheels allow the unit to move around with ease
- 360-degree rotating saddle allows for easier positioning
- Versatile lifting range of 5 in. to 13 in.
- Minimum Saddle Height: 5 1/8 in.
- Maximum Saddle Height: 13 in.
- Chassis Length: 17.500 in.
- Chassis Width: 7.500 in.
- Yellow finish for great visibility and long life
JEGS 555-79000 Floor Jack Note:
- Lifting Saddle is Non-Removable
Is the lifting pad 'saddle' removable?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.