5-Gallon Utility Jugs
- Leak-free seal and unbreakable cap for peace of mind and safety
- Exterior fluid level markings to help with measuring how much is inside
- For storage and transport of water, automotive and industrial fluids, deer corn, milo, oats, feed pellets, bird seed, rock salt, oil and liquid absorbents, and more
- For mixing and dispensing of animal attractants, feed, herbicides, insecticides, and more
- Made in usa with high quality materials and assembly
For storage and transport of:
- Automotive and industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo and oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil and liquid absorbents
For mixing and dispensing of:
- Animal attractants and feed
- Herbicides, insecticides and more
*These jugs are not intended to contain fuel or kerosene. Putting fuel or kerosene in these jugs in California is not permitted and will violate California law*
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.