JEGS 100-Piece Screwdriver & Bit Set Includes:
- 60-piece Bit Set:
- Slotted bits: (2) SL1/8 in., (2) SL 5/32 in., (3) SL 3/16in., and (3) SL 1/4 in.
- Phillips bits: (2) PH0, (3) PH1, (3) PH2, and (2) PH3
- Square bits: (2) S0, (3) S1, (3) S2, and (2) S3
- Star bits: T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, and T40
- Hex bits: H1/16 in., H3/32 in., H7/64 in., H1/8 in., H9/64 in., H5/32 in., H3/16 in., H7/32 in., H1/4 in., H5/16 in., H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, and H6
- Pozi bits: PZ0, PZ1, PZ2, and PZ3
- (7) Slotted Magnetic Screwdrivers: 1/8 in. x 3 in., 5/32 in. x 4 in., 3/16 in. x 3 in., 3/16 in. x 4 in., 1/4 in. x 4 in., 1/4 in. x 6 in., and 5/16 in. x 6 in.
- (6) Phillips Magnetic Screwdrivers: PH0 x 3 in., PH1 x 3 in., PH1 x 4 in., PH1 x 6 n., PH2 x 4 in., and PH2 x 6 in.
- (6) Star Magnetic Screwdrivers: T8 x 3 in., T10 x 3 in., T15 x 3 in., T20 x 3 in., T25 x 4 in., and T30 x 4 in.
- (4) Square Magnetic Screwdrivers: S0 x 3 in., S1 x 3 in., S2 x 4 in., S3 x 6 in.
- (8) Precision Magnetic Screwdrivers:
- Slotted: 3/32 in. x 2 in., and 1/8 in. x 2 in.
- Phillips PH00 x 2 in. and PH0 x 2 in.
- Star: T6 x 2 in., T7 x 2 in., T8 x 2 in.,T10 x 2 in.
- (2) Offset Screwdrivers: 1 x 3/16 in. and 2 x 1/4 in.
- (6) Nut Drivers: 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in.
- (1) Ratchet Handle
- (1) Black Plastic Storage Rack with Wall-Mounting Holes
Are they made in U S.
Where's it made
does this come with a warrantee?
Goodday, is this screwdriver set 6.2 lbs? I wanted to know the packaged shipping weight please.?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.