Rolling Tool Cabinets
JEGS 81461 5-Drawer Steel Tool Cabinet has enough storage space to keep all your tools secure in one location. Its capable of holding up to 500 lbs. and by adding JEGS 5-Drawer Steel Tool Chest 555-81462 on top you would have an additional 500 lbs. of storage capacity.
- (5) Full-Extension Drawers with smooth operating ball bearing slides, aluminum handles and non-slip rubber liners
- Each drawer can support up to 100 lbs.
- (1) Side pull handle
- (4) 5 in. diameter polypropylene casters, (2) fixed, (2) locking swivel
- (1) Lock & (2) Keys
- Heavy-Gauge black powder coated Steel
- JEGS Equipped Logo
- Overall: 26.700 in. L x 18.200 in. W x 33.300 in. H
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- #1: 22 1/2 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep
- #2: 22 1/2 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 3/4 in. Deep
- #3: 22 1/2 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 3/4 in. Deep
- #4: 22 1/2 in. L x 15 in. W x 5 3/4 in. Deep
- #5: 22 1/2 in. L x 15 in. W x 9 1/4 in. Deep
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.