JEGS 8-Drawer Steel Tool Chest [40.700 in. x 17.800 in. x 23.100 in.]
Items You Need
JEGS 81464 8-Drawer Steel Tool Chest has enough storage space to keep your tools secure in one location. Its capable of holding up to 800 lbs. and by adding JEGS 11-Drawer Steel Tool Cabinet 555-81463 you would have an additional 1100 lbs. of storage capacity.
- (8) Full-Extension Drawers with smooth operating ball bearing slides and non-slip rubber Liners
- Each drawer can support up to 100 lbs.
- Easy open lid with (2) gas lifting struts
- Under lid charging area with integrated power strip that includes 4-outlets and 2-USB ports
- (2) Side handles with plastic grips
- (1) Lock & (2) Keys
- Heavy-Gauge black powder coated Steel
- JEGS Equipped Logo
- Overall: 40.700 in. L x 17.800 in. W x 23.100 in. H
- Weight: 121 lbs.
- Inside Top Lid: 38 in. L x 17 in. W x 7 1/4 in. Deep
- #1: 20 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep #5: 13 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep
- #2: 20 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep #6: 13 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep
- #3: 20 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep #7: 13 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep
- #4: 20 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep #8: 13 1/4 in. L x 15 in. W x 2 in. Deep
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.