JEGS 555-81516 English Wheel with Anvils
JEGS English Wheel is perfect for fabricating automotive sheet metal panels and general metal shaping. Our floor mount model English Wheel helps you easily custom-form shapes in up to 16-gauge sheet steel and 14-gauge sheet Aluminum and Copper.
JEGS 555-81516 English Wheel Features:
- For Shaping Automotive Metal Panels up to 16-Gauge
- 27 in. Throat Depth Allows You to Fabricate Compound Curves on Large Pieces with Ease
- Quick-Adjustable Lower Anvil Yoke for Easy Leveling
- 4 in. x 1 3/4 in. Welded Rectangular Steel Tube Frame
- 60 in. x 40 7/8 in. x 34 1/2 in. Overall Dimensions
- Has Provisions for Floor Mounting
- 8 in. Diameter x 2 in. Wide Upper Wheel
- Includes Six Lower Anvil Wheels: 2 in., 3 in., 4 in., 6 in., 8 in., and 12 in. Radius
What is the country of origin?
How much does the unit weigh
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.