JEGS Socket Set, 3/8 in. & 1/4 in. Drive [SAE/Metric 52-Piece]
Socket Tool Sets
- 52- Piece Set
- 3/8 in. Drive SAE/Metric sockets, extensions and 1/4 in. drive adapter
- 1/4 in. Drive SAE/Metric sockets
- 6-point shallow sockets for those hard to get at bolts
- Bit Driver with flat head, phillips, torx and square bits
- Chrome-Vanadium Steel for strength and durability
- Polished Chrome plated finish protects against rust and corrosion
- Yellow Plastic storage case keeps your tools organized and protected
- (8) 1/4 in. Drive SAE Sockets: 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in.
- (9) 1/4 in. Drive Metric Sockets: 4 mm, 5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm
- (5) 3/8 in. Drive SAE Sockets: 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in.
- (4) 3/8 in. Drive Metric Sockets: 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm
- (1) 3/8 in. Drive 5/8 in. (16 mm) Spark Plug Socket
- (1) 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- (1) 3/8 in. Drive Female to 1/4 in. Drive Male Adapter
- (1) 3/8 in. Drive x 3 in. Extension Bar
- (1) 1/4 in. Drive 6 in. Long Driver Handle
- (1) 1/4 in. Drive Bit Coupler
- (9) Phillips Bits
- (5) Flat Head Bits
- (4) Torx (Star) Bits
- (2) Square Bits
- Yellow Storage Case
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.