JEGS Cut 60 Plasma Cutter
Items You Need
JEGS 81601 heavy-duty plasma cutter works with mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Capable of cutting metal from 24 gauge (.025 in.) to 7/8 (.875) in. thick, the Cut 60 will work for most fabrication jobs and uses less consumable parts. This 60 amp model is more efficient than traditionally-powered plasma cutters due to its inverter power technology.
Note: Not intended for use with CNC Plasma tables due to its High Frequency method of starting.
- Length: 19 1/2 (.500) in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Height: 14 in. (includes handle)
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Plug: 220V
- Cord Length: 8 ft.
- Ground Cable Length: 8 ft.
- Torch Cable Length: 12 ft.
- Clean Cut Metal Thickness: 9/16 (.562) in.
- Severed Cut Metal Thickness: 7/8 (.875) in.
- Output: 20A-60A (With fine adjustment)
- Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.5 cfm at 60 psi
- Air Inlet Threads: 1/4 NPT
- Input Power: 7.9 kVa (kilovolt-ampere)
- Power Voltage: 220v at 60hz
- Construction: Metal Cabinet
- Built-in moisture separator
- Additional ground may be added at back to aid in cutting thicker metal
What warranty comes with it?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.