Ring & Pinion Setup Tool Kit
JEGS 81655 Differential Pinion Depth Setup Tool Kit Features:
- Properly set pinion depth to prevent ring gear whining, premature wear, and failure
- Calibration block machined from aluminum and flat-bottom drilled for pinpoint accuracy
- Designed for comfortable grip or to use in a vise
- All aluminum components are hard anodized for a lifetime of strength and durability
- Accurately measures in 0.001 in. increments
- Includes JEGS Dial Indicator, (3) indicator extensions, and custom-molded storage case
- Laminated instructions are provided to avoid fluid damage and deterioration
- Engineered for use with center sections that have 1/2 in. diameter cap bolts
- Can be used on housings with 5/8 in. diameter bolts by holding the fixture in place for measurement
Keep it Simple
JEGS Ring & Pinion Tools make setting up your ring and pinion a piece of cake. These high-quality tools are engineered to work with almost any differential.
It appears this tool does not have a magnetic base. How would you mount to housing to check backlash? Working on a GM 10 bolt 8.6".
Will it Works on english diff ? Which depth should be read ( not found in user manual ) ?
Will this work on m80 7.75 irs 04-06 Gto
will this work for 8.75 mopar rear end
Will this work with a Dana 30 and 35?
Hi, Will this work on a 2003 Jeep TJ Rubicon Dana 44s
Part 81655 pinion set up tool. Will it also work to set up backlash?
Does this work on GM corp. 8.5 inch ring gear 10 bolt differential?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.