- 195 Piece Kit
- Water pump bolts include both long and short pump sets
- Oil Pan and Timing cover bolts are bright zinc plated grade 5 with serrated washer faces to keep them securely in place
- Includes complete set of 170,000 psi head bolts and precision washers
- Includes tube of high temp. black RTV silicone gasket maker
- Cam Bolt Locking Retainer with bolts. This does not come with the other guys engine kits!
- Securely packaged in heavy duty carton with bolts clearly labeled
Would this work for a 2008 gti fsi engine?
Does this work on 96-02 5.7 vortec engines?
Is this kit for 87 and later sbc?
Is this kit compatible with small block Ford 302
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.