JEGS Cut-Off Wheels [3 in. Diameter, Set of 4]
Items You Need
Air Cut-Off Tools
- Aluminum Oxide Disc A: For cutting sheet metal, sanding, leveling, and trimming round corners
- Silicon Carbide Disc C: For fine cutting of natural and artificial stones, ceramic, plastic, and non-metallic materials
- Green Silicon Carbide Disc GC: For fine cutting of natural and artificial stones
- White Aluminum Oxide Disc WA: For cutting all types of steel, mild to stainless
- Maximum Safe Speed: 20,000 RPM
- Always wear approved eye protection when using this product
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.