Socket Sets with Accessories
- Drop forged chrome-plated carbon steel sockets
- Storage Case
- 1/2 in. Drive Ratchet
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- 3/8 in. Drive 3 in. Extension
- 3/8 in. Drive (F) x 1/4 in. Drive (M) Reducing Adapter
- 3/8 in. Drive Spin Disc
- 3/8 in. Drive 5/8 in. Spark Plug Socket
- 1/4 in. Drive Bit Coupler
- 1/4 in. Drive Spinner Handle
- (4) 1/2 in. Drive 6-Pt Sockets: 11/16 in. 3/4 in. 13/16 in. & 7/8 in.
- (12) 3/8 in. Drive 6-Pt Sockets: 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 7/16 in. 15/32 in. 1/2 in. 9/16 in. 5/8 in. & 11/16 in.
- (28) 1/4 in. Drive 6-Pt Sockets: 5/32 in. 3/16 in. 7/32 in. 1/4 in. 9/32 in. 5/16 in. 11/32 in. 3/8 in. 13/32 in. 7/16 in. 15/32 in. 1/2 in. 17/32 in. 9/16 in. 4 mm, 4.5 mm, 5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 6.5 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm
- (3) 1/4 in. Drive 8-Pt Sockets: 1/4 in. 5/16 in. & 3/8 in.
- Bit Holder with 1/4 in. Drive Adapter and 1 in. Driver Bits: #0, #1, #2 Phillips; 5/32 in. 3/16 in. 1/4 in. Slotted; T15, T20, T30 Star
- (18) Hex Keys: 1/16 in. 5/64 in. 3/32 in. 1/8 in. 5/32 in. 3/16 in. 7/32 in. 1/4 in. 5/16 in. 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6 mm
The Right Sockets to Complete the Job
Tighten your fasteners, nuts, and bolts with JEGS Socket Sets and accessories. Each Socket Set consists of quality pieces forged from premier materials and plated for corrosion resistance to provide long-lasting, durable performance. JEGS has various standard and metric sizes available, so you have just the right tool for the job.
Is there any type of warranty ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.