- Textured anti-slip surface provide added safety for otherwise slippery walkways, entries, steps, floors ladders, ramps, trailers, decks and more
- Peel away adhesive backing for easy application and non-residue clean up
- PVC based rubber backing resists water vapor, mild acids, gases, oils, alcohols, and other liquids
- Great for indoor or outdoor use in hot or cold environments all year long
- Strong adhesive works with concrete, metal, plastic, wood, tile, stone and laminate (not for use on uneven, rugged, rough, grimy, damp or dusty surfaces, including mud, sand, dirt or standing water)
- 2 inches wide, 192 inches in total length (50mm x 4870mm)
- Cut to desired length with a utility knife or heavy duty scissors
Quality Tools at Affordable Prices
To do the job right, you need the right tools! So JEGS has teamed up with Performance Tool to offer a complete line of professional tools to build, maintain, and customize your ride. These high-quality tools are a great addition to any shop and tough enough for any race track. Get the tools you need & the results you want with JEGS and Performance Tool!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.