JEGS Air Compressor [5 HP, 220 Volt, Single Phase, 80 Gallon Tank]
Items You Need
- Thermally Protected 5 HP 208/230 (220) Volt Single Phase Motor
- No Magnetic Motor Starter Required
- Rugged 2 Stage Compressor with Dual Cast Iron Cylinders
- V-Style Design Minimizes Vibration, Improves Cooling, & Extends Compressor Life
- Individual & Removable Cylinders for Smoother & Cooler Operation
- Heavy Duty Pressure Switch has On/Off Control
- Metal Air Filters with “Auto Drop” Feature
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
- Convenient Oil Drain on Front of Unit
- 80 Gallon ASME Registered Vertical Tank, 175 PSIG Rating
- Easy-View Oil Sight Gauge
- High-Efficiency Reed Valves for Maximum Performance
- Efficient Heat Removal from Pulley-Fan for Cooler Running & Longer Life
- Sturdy Metal Belt Guard
- Outlet Valve Included
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.