Take The Next Step In JET Performance Tuning
JET's exclusive Tri-Power design tunes based on octane level (regular fuel or midgrade & premium fuel for optimum gains). All modes operate an engine at peak efficiency based on the octane to improve horsepower and mileage. On some models with altered tire size and/or gear ratio, programmers correct the speedometer and shut off the ABS trouble light.
More Jet Performance Shared Features
- User-friendly programming
- Increase power and torque with the touch of a button
- Air/fuel ratio
- Ignition timing
- Shift points and firmness
- Speed and rev limiters
- Electric fan turn-on temperature
- Read and clear factory diagnostic trouble codes (check engine light)
- Detailed instructions for trouble-free installation
Additional Gasoline Programmer Feature
- Built-in scan tool with live data monitoring of:
- Calculated load value
- Engine coolant temperature
- Short & long term fuel trim 1 and 2
- Manifold pressure (MAP)
- Engine RPM
- Vehicle speed
- Spark advance
- Inlet air temperature
- Throttle position
- Oxygen sensor bank 1 and 2
- Mass airflow value
Additional GM Info
- Gains of 130 HP and 205 ft/lbs TQ based on LLY diesel
- Bypass computer-aided gear selector in manual transmissions
Additional Ford Info
- Gains of up to 100 HP and 168 ft/lbs TQ based on 7.3L diesel
- Diesel programmer has 5 power levels from 30 to 100 HP
- Programming options may vary on vehicle/application.
- A JET Performance Programmer locks in to a vehicle's VIN and stores factory settings in its memory (to return to stock anytime)
- Program your vehicle as many times as you want, but the programmer cannot be used on more than one vehicle.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.