- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
More Airflow Equals More Performance!
K&N 57 Series Fuel-Injected Performance Kit (FIPK) Air Intake Systems are designed to reduce air intake restriction and are proven to improve airflow over OE air filter assemblies. The intake tube is designed to accommodate the factory air temperature sensor and comes complete with a panel filter that is good for up to 100,000 miles. Each kit provides a quick and easy installation using your vehicle's existing factory mounting points.