Lakewood LK6000 Features:
- Lakewood Clutch Fork Pivot Brackets Included: 620-50361 & 620-50362
- Three alignment rings are included to ensure correct fitment for your application (4.345 in., 4.807 in., and 4.850 in.)
- Dual-starter mounting positions allow endless fitment options
- Designed for use with hydraulic and mechanical clutch actuation
- Fits 130/142-tooth flywheel
- Accommodates 10.500 in./11 in. clutch disc diameter
Note: Tested with 11 in. OE (original equipment) style single disc clutch
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.