- Designed for heavy-duty and high-performance applications
- A non-foaming, super slick, long-lasting lubricant
- Contains an additive package that ensures quieter gears and increased bearing life
- Withstands high temperatures without losing its viscosity
- Safely blends with other brand gear oils
- Excellent for use in limited-slip differentials
- Perfect for problem situations where other lubricants can't do the job
- The bag in a box design aids in faster lube servicing and dispensing
- The cardboard box is an eco-friendly design that is 100% recyclable and reduces waste by using less plastic and utilizing every drop from the oil
Gear Oil for Heavy-Duty and High-Performance Applications!
Lucas Oil Synthetic Gear Oil is a super-slick, long-lasting lubricant designed specifically for heavy-duty and high-performance applications. What sets this gear oil apart from the others is the addition of a special additive package that helps withstand high-temperatures without losing lubricity, aids in extending bearing life, and cushioning gears for noise.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.