- For use with high-horsepower applications running higher than normal cylinder pressures
- Up to 20-percent additional spark gap energy
- A 40-percent increase in spark duration
- On-the-fly programmable power output between 325 mJ (lower energy) and 600 mJ (maximum energy)
- Reduces power demand from the battery and load on wires and connectors
- Diagnostic LED detection for faults such as an open coil primary, shorted coil primary, reversed primary connections, or open coil secondary
- Spark current sensing and recording for each cylinder fire
- Reverse battery and internal over-temperature protection
- 330-550 V primary voltage
- 50,000 V secondary voltage
- Designed for use with an MSD Power-Grid Ignition System
- Requires the use of MSD HVC-III Series Ignition Coil 121-826123 for +3 amp peak spark current and sensing data
- Requires MSD High-Temperature Rotor 121-8457 when being used with an MSD Crank Trigger Distributor
- NOT for use with Solid Core spark plug wires
Emissions: This part is legal for sale or uses on Racing Use Only Vehicles.
High-Output Ignition Spark Energy for Racing Applications
MSD PRO 600 Ignition Boxes deliver exceptional spark energy for extreme racing applications and can continuously run at a power level of up to 600 milli-Joules (mJ). They feature built-in reverse battery and high-temp protection, along with LED diagnostics capable of identifying individual coil issues in the event of a problem. Programmable power settings between low and high power operations provide "on-the-fly" performance in any street or off-road adventure you encounter.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.