How does a MSD 2 step box work?
- The MSD 8739 2 step module enables consistent launch RPM control.
- Activates a secondary RPM limit for improved traction.
Does a MSD 6AL have a 2 step?
- Yes, with the MSD 8739 2 step module kit, the 6AL can have a 2 step feature.
- Improves launch consistency and traction control.
What is the blue wire on the MSD 2 step?
- The blue wire on the MSD 8739 2 step module is used for activation.
- Connects to a switch or clutch pedal to engage the 2 step feature.
How does a MSD 3 step work?
- MSD 8739 is a 2 step module; it does not function as a 3 step module.
- Specifically designed for 2 step functionality, not a 3 step system.
Can I use this on my 2001 Honda Civic
Will this work with a 6014ct box
Can I use with a 6 Al box and boost timing master?
Dose this fit on a 2001 ford crown vic p71
Will this fit a 97 3.8 mustang?
Can I put this on my Ford Focus and does it come with everything I need
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.