Chrysler Oil Pumps
- A 20-percent increase in volume compared to the stock oil pump
- A 10-percent increase in pressure compared to the stock oil pump
- (1) Threaded pressure relief nut with adjustable screw
- Utilizes an exclusive rotor set for superior oil supply to the engine
- Uses a standard bolt-on pattern for the oil pump screen
- Height: 5.500 in.
- Width: 7.250 in.
- Mounting Hole Diameter: .380 in.
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 4
- Pickup Tube Diameter: 1.125 in.
- Rotor Material: Powdered Metal
- The high-pressure spring is pre-installed
Is this OK to put on a stock 2011 5.7 hemi?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.