Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pan GM LS Series
WANT IT NOW?
Items You Need
GM LS Series
- Thick precision laser-cut steel rail
- Durable fabricated steel sump
- Clears 4.25" stroke with most steel rods
- Front of the oil pan is 1.813" deep to the beginning of the 6" Deep, 8.295" Wide, and 8.375" Long sump
- Anti-climb baffle
- Oil Pan Includes a Billet Aluminum Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter That Accepts a 22mm Thread. Moroso 22463 or O.E.M Oil Filter To Be Mounted In The Stock Location
- No need to run a remote oil filter
- Magnetic drain plug
- Uses a stock dipstick
- LS Engine Conversions that require a narrower Rear Sump for "Block Hugger" headers
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.