- Ignition & Electrical
- Ignition Controls
- Ignition Control Boxes
- Pertronix Digital HP Ignition Control Boxes
PerTronix Digital HP Ignition Control Box and Coil Kit
Items You Need
Digital HP Ignition Control Boxes
- 70 percent smaller and provides 30 percent more energy than the competition
- Adjustability of RPM devices like shift lights and solenoids
- Logs error codes that can be played back using diagnostic LED lights (PWR/RUN)
- Higher RPM range and quicker acceleration from multiple spark feature
- Spark Energy: 172 mJ
- Low-resistance coil: 0.32 ohms
- Locking connector assists with keeping the wiring clean and staying connected to the harness
Emissions: Emissions: CARB (California Air Resources Board) D-57-21 and D-57-37 are legal to sell in California and any US state adopting CA restrictions.
- Digital HP Ignition Control Box: CARB E.O. # D-57-37
- Flamethrower III Coil: CARB E.O. # D-57-21
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.