Proform Race Series 650 CFM Drag Race Gasoline Carburetor w/2-Step Down-Leg Boosters
Items You Need
Proform 67199 Race Series 650 CFM Gas, Drag Racing Model Carburetor with 2-Step Down-Leg Boosters Features:
- High-flow carburetor main body with no air horn or choke tower
- Billet metering blocks with fuel control baffling, changeable idle feed restriction, and adjustable screw-in air bleeds
- High-performance billet throttle baseplate with adjustable secondary air flow cam bracket, power-valve blow-out protection, slabbed shafts, slip-link mechanical secondary linkage, and serviceable throttle levers
- Aluminum fuel bowls with internal baffles, lower fuel ramp, and sight glass windows
- Timed and full vacuum ports for accessories and tuning
- Uses standard replacement and tuning parts
- Vibratory tumble polished finish
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.