Street Performance Control Arms
QA1 52700 street performance upper control arms will improve the handling characteristics of any 1965-1970 GM B-Body.
- Improves a vehicle suspension geometry to increase overall handling, ride quality, and vehicle stance
- Polyurethane bushings for low noise, vibration, and harness while being stiff to resist deflection for superb handling
- Increased positive caster for straight-line stability
- Manufactured using high-strength low alloy steel, billet aluminum cross shafts, and an exclusive ball joint housing design that provides one of the lightest designs available at less than 7 lbs. each. The lighter weight will lower a vehicle's unsprung weight improving performance.
- Utilizes QA1 Ultimate ball joints that feature low-maintenance, strengthened construction, rebuildable design, and an integrated dust boot for long-term service.
- Mounts in the stock location requiring no modifications
- Compatible with stock spindles or drop spindles
- Compatible with QA1 single adjustable, double adjustable, and MOD Series Pro coil-over shocks
- Compatible with factory or aftermarket disc brake systems
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.