Upper and Lower Control Arm Sets
- Stronger than the factory control arm
- Improved suspension geometry
- Special cam plugs allow for more caster adjustment for improved high speed stability
- The upper arms have 4 degrees of positive caster
- These will work with stock coil springs and coil overs
- Urethane bump stops to provide ball joint protection
- No modifications required to install
- Low drag and self-lubricating properties for a bind free operation
- Powder coated with new hardware
I have a 71 El Camino 454 with the big block springs and 2" drop spindles. Will these arms lower my ride height any more?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.