Small Block Chevy - Assembled
Special Note: Camshaft and Lifters Not Included
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
- Cylinder Head Finish: Natural
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 64 cc
- CNC-Machined Combustion Chamber: No
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 205 cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): n/a
- CNC-Machined Intake Runner: No
- CNC-Machined Exhaust Runner: No
- Intake Port Shape: Square
- Intake Port Location: Standard
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square
- Exhaust Port Location: Standard
- Spark Plug Style: Straight
- Comp. Valve Job: No
- Intake Valves Included: Yes
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020 in.
- Exhaust Valves Included: Yes
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Valve Springs Included: Yes
- Maximum Valve Lift (in): 0.550 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.450 in.
- Damper Spring Included: Yes
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Retainers Included: Yes
- Retainer Material: Chromoly steel
- Locks Included: Yes
- Lock Style: 10 degree
- Valve Stem Seals Included: Yes
- Valve Stem Seal Style: Positive stop
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: No
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
- Guideplates Included: No
- Valve Cover Mounting Style: Center & Perimeter Bolt
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Intake Valve Angle: 23 deg.
- Exhaust Valve Angle: 23 deg.
- Valve Guides Included: Yes
- Valve Guide Material: Bronze
- Valve Seats Machined: Yes
- Valve Seat Machine Style: 3-angle
- Valve Seat Material: Ductile iron
- Steam Holes Drilled: No
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: No
- Sold as a pair
When installing these with a new lunati barebone cam kit on stock goodwrench 350 should ikeep the springs that come on the heads or use the linati springs? And if keeping the onesvon the heads should I remove the inner spring for the breakin period of cam
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.