Speedmaster Aluminum Oil Pan/Pump Kit for Small Block Chevy (One-Piece Rear Main Seal)
Items You Need
Chevy Small Block
- (1) Speedmaster Finned Aluminum Oil Pan Small Block Chevy - 746-PCE300.1031
- (1) JEGS One-Piece Oil Pan Gasket for Passenger Side Dipstick (1986-1999 Small Block Chevy) - 555-210096
- (1) JEGS Oil Pan Stud Kit Small Block Chevy - 555-83330
- (1) JEGS Oil Pump Small Block Chevy [Standard Volume] - 555-23500
- (1) JEGS Oil Pump Bolt Small Block Chevy - 555-23627
- (1) JEGS Oil Pump Gasket Small Block Chevy - 555-23622
- (1) JEGS Small Block Chevy Oil Pump Pickup, 5/8 in. Diameter Pickup Tube - 555-50215
- (1) JEGS Flexible Dipstick, Polished Small Block Chevy Passenger Side - 555-52251
- (1) JEGS Gray RTV, 3.8 oz. Tube - 555-28036
- (1) JEGS Blue Bolt Locker, Medium Strength - 555-28084
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.