- RC Car, Truck & Helicopter
- RC Cars
- RC Car Accessories
- Traxxas R/C Electric Motors, Speed Controllers, Servos, Light Kits, and Electronic Accessories
Traxxas TRX-4 Complete LED Light Kit
- Sealed waterproof design
- Engineered by Traxxas for direct fit on the Land Rover Defender body with tidy and secure wire management
- 3-in-1 wire harness operates all lights with a single connection between body and chassis
- Traxxas LED lighting module
- Integrated High/Low brightness switch provides two output levels for the RIGID Light Bar and the headlights
Traxxas LED Lighting Module
- Regulated to provide consistent and reliable power output with batteries from NiMH to 3S LiPo
- Eliminates overheating, glitching, and other electronics issues common with unmatched aftermarket systems
Does this work with the Tex-4 tactical unit
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.