- Great for Deep Bass car stereo & hydraulics
- Use with serpentine belt system to prevent belt slippage
- If you can design bracketry and have the space, this will work
High-Quality Replacement with a Show-Quality Appearance!
Tuff Stuff's Chrome Alternators combine reliable amperage with a show-quality appearance. All Tuff Stuff chrome alternators are manufactured in the USA and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications. These chrome alternators are high-quality, direct OE replacements that provide the power needed to run your vehicle's accessories and plenty of charging at low RPM's. They feature heavy duty copper wound coils and spike-resistant diodes to keep the voltage output constant and safe. The chrome finish is a perfect addition to any engine bay on muscle cars, hot rods, show cars, custom trucks and daily drivers.
- Hand polished and triple chrome plated to a mirror finish
- Assembled with new high-quality components and factory load tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Ensures the highest output possible at low RPM
- Available in a three-wire OEM hookup or a one-wire hookup enabling you to run a single wire from the alternator to the battery (positive)
- Heavy duty copper wound coils and spike-resistant diodes
- Manufactured in the USA
- Available for most popular GM, Ford and Chrysler applications
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.