Chrysler "B" 431ci / 489ci
- For use with 383 "B" blocks
- Stock standard 383 cylinder bore is 4.250" with 3.375" crankshaft stroke
- 4.290" Bore + 3.750 Stroke = 433ci
- 4.290" Bore + 4.250" Stroke = 491ci
- Alloy: Premium High Ductility 2618
- Bore: 4.290"
- Crankshaft Stroke: 3.750" (433ci); 4.250" (491ci)
- Connecting Rod Length: 6.768" (433ci); 6.535" (491ci)
- Deck Height: 9.980" (B)
- Compression Height: 1.318''
- Pin Size: 0.9900'' x 3.000"
- Pin Location: Centered
- Flat Top: 2 Valve Reliefs
- Effective Head Volume: 4.5cc
- Intake Valve Relief: 0.218'' Depth / 2.300'' Diameter
- Exhaust Valve Relief: 0.199'' Depth / 1.880'' Diameter
- Top Landing Height: N/A
- Ring Grooves: 1/16'' Top; 1/16'' Middle; 3/16'' Bottom
- Gram Weight: N/A
- 433ci Compression Ratio: 10.9:1 w/75cc Heads; 10.4:1 w/80cc Heads; 9.7:1 w/88cc
- 491ci Compression Ratio: 12.3:1 w/75cc Heads; 11.7:1 w/80cc Heads; 10.8:1 w/88cc
United Engine and Machine Company is proud to introduce their new Icon line of forged pistons. Icon brings the same quality and performance you've come to expect from other United Engine brands while adding a new lightweight forged design. No matter your high performance application, there is an Icon piston for you.
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Perfect for Nitrous, Turbocharged and Supercharged Apps
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Spacer rings included in short compression heights that intersect the wrist pin bore
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.