- Alloy: Premium 4032 Alloy
- Bore: 4.185''
- Crankshaft Stroke: 3.760''
- Connecting Rod Length: 6.135''
- Deck Height: 9.800''
- Compression Height: 1.765''
- Pin Size: 0.990'' x 2.750''
- Pin Location: Centered
- Solid Dome Top: .580'' 41cc 1 Valve Relief (Open Chamber Design)
- Intake Valve Relief: N/A
- Exhaust Valve Relief: N/A
- Top Landing Height: 0.340''
- Ring Grooves: 5/64'' Top; 5/64'' Middle; 3/16'' Bottom
- Gram Weight: 743/141
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1 w/119cc Heads
Formed Head Relief Design Pistons
The Icon FHR (Formed Head Relief) series are an ''Off The Shelf'' piston loaded with premium features that are usually found in specialty custom made pistons. FHR pistons have valve reliefs that are formed in as the piston blank is pressed into the die. Many of the domed models are solid which allows tailoring the dome height for a specific compression ratio. Forged from 4032 Alloy material containing 11% silicon content which controls the thermal expansion so a tighter piston to wall clearance may be used over the 2618 alloy. The additional silicon wil also increase wearability on the skirts and pin bores making this an ideal material for street and some boosted applications.
- Premium 4032 Alloy
- Die Formed Valve Reliefs
- Top Land Mini Groove Technology Reduces Friction
- Diamond Finished Piston Skirts
- Second Land Accumulator Grooves Increase Stability in the Bore
- Tru-Arc Lock Rings
- Spacer rings included in short compression heights that intersect the wrist pin bore
- Sold in Sets (except when noted as 1 piston per package)
Click here for reference guide to piston top designs
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.