Chevy 283ci Dome Top Pistons
- Alloy: Cast 390 Hypereutectic Alloy
- Bore: 3.875'' (+.060)
- Crankshaft Stroke: 3.000''
- Connecting Rod Length: 5.700''
- Deck Height: 9.025''
- Compression Height: 1.805''
- Pin Size: 0.927''
- Pin Location: Centered
- Flat Top: -4cc 2 Valve Reliefs
- Intake Valve Relief: .280'' Depth / 2.168'' Diameter
- Exhaust Valve Relief: .280'' Depth / 2.168'' Diameter
- Top Landing Height: 0.275''
- Ring Grooves: 5/64'' Top; 5/64'' Middle; 3/16'' Bottom
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1 w/55cc Heads; 10.5:1 w/58cc Heads;
9.9:1 w/62cc Heads; 9.7:1 w/64cc Heads
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.