KB Hypereutectic Single Piston for Ford 416 ci. Using 351W Block:
- Replacement Piston for: KB261.030
- Alloy: Hypereutectic 390
- Bore: 4.030 in.
- Crankshaft Stroke: 4.075 in.
- Connecting Rod Length: 6.200 in.
- Deck Height: 8.206 in.
- Compression Height: 1.608 in.
- Pin Size: 0.927 in.
- Pin Location: Centered
- Intake Valve Relief: 0.266 in. Depth / 2.120 in. Diameter
- Exhaust Valve Relief: 0.254 in. Depth / 1.880 in. Diameter
- Top Landing Height: 0.275 in.
- Ring Grooves: 1/16 in. Top; 1/16 in. Middle; 3/16 in. Bottom
- Compression Ratio: 13.2:1 w/55cc Heads; 12.4:1 w/60cc Heads; 11.2:1 w/69cc Heads
100% CNC Machined Pistons
New high silicon alloys and diamond tooling have give Keith Black designers the material and equipment for performance breakthroughs in engine design. KB piston are 100% CNC machined and T-6 heat treated from 16%-18% silcon Hypereutectic alloy. Features include drilled oil returns and pin oil supply, .072'' spiral wound retaining ring, 100% diamond turned, compensated high strength ring lands, high top ring location, 360° pressure pin oiling, diamond honed pin hole and lightweight rigid rib skirt design.
- 390 Hypereutectic alloy with 16% Silicon
- Fully machined crowns and valve reliefs
- Drilled oil drain backs
- Full floating wrist pins
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Reflective alloy allows 2% power increase
- Quench dome technology minimizes deterioration
- Zero deck quench designs
- Sold in Sets (except when noted as 1 piston per package)
Click here for reference guide to piston top designs
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.