Wiseco K572M88 Details
Championship winning performance built with input from today's top engine builders. Wiseco Professional Series Pistons will get you there first.
Wiseco Sport Compact Forged Pistons feature in-house produced dedicated forgings to provide an optimally designed, lightweight piston with superior strength. Additionally, these pistons feature specially designed valve pockets, complex dome and crown designs, optimized skirt profiles and steel nitride/napier xx rings. Also standard is ArmorGlide® skirt coating for reduced friction and noise, freeing up horsepower!
World class, ISO certified forging facility that utilizes the latest technologies featuring complex forged shapes, advanced materials, and feature aligned grain flow technology. Complex Piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in the bore for optimum ring seal.
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
I'm really interested in these but i'm not sure what kind of valve set of camshaft they'd work with. I was hoping someone could give me suggestions on what the best setup would be for a naturally aspirated H22A
- y_2019, m_9, d_14, h_22CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1569121, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]