ARP's Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lube is specifically designed to reduce tension pre-load scatter and eliminate the need to cycle high performance engine fasteners before installation. This lube is a premier blend of extreme pressure lubricants combined with incredible anti-seize characteristics that perform amazingly well with all high performance engine fasteners. No matter what torque cycle you’re on, Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lube delivers more consistent, more repeatable fastener tension pre-loads than any other lubricant on the market today.
- Obtains 95%-100% of all recommended installation pre-loads on the first pull, without cycling fasteners before final installation
- Maintains all recommended installation pre-loads within 5% on all remaining cycles, ensuring consistent and repeatable housing bores and/or cylinder bore dimensions (when using a honing plate) during machining, mock-up and assembly procedures
- Stabilizes all fastener installation pre-loads within 5% between a group of fasteners such as the deck surface of a cylinder block, the main web of a cylinder block or across the cap of a connecting rod
- Prevents seizing and galling on all threaded fasteners
- Prevents rust and corrosion during the life of the lubricant
- 360°F melting point
- Metal free