In 2007, ATK launched a High Performance Division with one of the finest engine shops in the country. By reverse engineering all of their engines, they are able to eliminate any OEM deficiencies. This makes an ATK built crate engine have a superior design over the original engine by incorporating better components when needed. These quality built engines are offered in three different stages for ease of finishing an engine swap. ATK HP engines feature a 24 month/unlimited mile warranty.
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
A classic 302 Ford engine with stock idle, built to replace a stock worn out 302. Engine is based off the 1980-1986 Ford 302.
- Horsepower: 240 hp
- Torque: 325 lb/ft
- Seasoned OE non roller block
- Bore/Stroke: 4.060" x 3.000"
- Displacement: 302ci
- Crankshaft: OE cast 1 piece seal
- Balance: 50oz external balance
- Rods: OE powder metal rod 5.090" stock bolts
- Compression Ratio: 8.6:1
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Rings: Moly
- Camshaft: Hydraulic flat tappet
- Cam Duration @ .050": Intake 192 / Exhaust 183
- Cam Lift: Intake .380" / Exhaust .395"
- Lobe Separation Angle: 111lsa
- Timing Chain: Double roller
Cylinder Head Information:
- Cylinder Heads: OE E5TE/E7TE cast iron
- Combustion Chamber: 62cc
- Valve Size: 1.77" Intake / 1.46" Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel 1.6 ratio pedestal mount
Oil Pan Information:
- Oil Pan: Front sump
- Oil Pump: Melling standard volume
- Short Block
- Timing Set
- Cylinder Heads
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- Oil Pan
- Oil Pump & Pickup Tube
- Intake Manifold
- Water Pump
- Flex Plate
- Spark Plug Wires
- Spark Plugs
- Fuel Pump